Annual Training Conference-2015
The NHCAA Institute for Health Care Fraud Prevention
2015 Annual Training Conference
November 17-20, 2015
San Diego, CA
- About the ATC
- ATC Registration
- Conference Hotel
- Exhibit & Sponsorship Opportunities
- Call for Presentations - Deadline is March 23.
The NHCAA Institute for Health Care Fraud Prevention's Annual Training Conference is recognized as the single-most important health care anti-fraud venue, spotlighting trends and emerging schemes and bringing together the industry's leaders to share information on best practices to detect, investigate, prosecute and prevent fraud, waste and abuse.
Attend the ATC and:
- Participate in Pre-Conference workshops, keynote sessions, and over 70 individual workshops designed to provide the latest tools and techniques for fighting fraud and information on emerging trends for successful fraud prevention.
- Form business contacts, exchange ideas and renew acquaintances during the multiple networking opportunities
- Explore numerous business and technology solutions in the Anti-Fraud Expo
- Follow the AHFI® Path, Management Path or the Law Enforcement Path of suggested sessions designed to enhance investigative knowledge.
- Earn necessary Continuing Education credits supporting a number of designations.
Mark your calendar and plan to join the over 1,300 health care anti-fraud professionals and federal, state and local law enforcement officials who gather each year at this unique forum.
Conference Registration will open in June. Please check back soon.
In 2015 NHCAA brings the ATC to Downtown San Diego
Our Conference hotel, the Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego, is conveniently located in the heart of the downtown district. Nearby attractions include Seaport Village, the Gaslamp Quarter, the USS Midway Museum and the San Diego Marina. The Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego is distinctively heralded for excellence in customer service among the top hotels in San Diego, and has recently been awarded the 2014 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence.
Conference and Hotel Registration will open in June, 2015. Check this site and watch your email for updates.
Anti-Fraud Expo and Sponsorship Information:
Begin planning our Anti-Fraud Expo presence today. Visit the exhibit and sponsor website to download the exhibitor prospectus, and salient statistics from the 2014 conference.
For more information, please contact Michael Williams at email@example.com.