While the ATC committee continues to develop the program, here is a peak into topics and issues that will be address this year.
- Examining Law Enforcement Case Studies
- Discussing Clinical Issues for the Healthcare Fraud Investigator
- Leveraging Data Analytics in Investigations
- Exploring Fraud in the Government Programs
- Examining Dental Fraud Issues
- Discovering New Fraud Fighting Solutions
Make your plans to arrive early so you can to attend one of the following pre-conference programs.
- AHFI Prep Course (9:00 am - 4:00 pm)
- Coding Schemes from A to Z (10:00 am – 3:00 pm)
- Management Training Program (12:30 pm - 5:00 pm)
End your conference experience with these hands-on seminars designed to delve more deeply into topics and issues that are critical to your training needs. Last year’s seminars such as the Ethics Seminar, Dental Trends Seminar and Management Seminar were highly successful. More specific information will be announced in the coming weeks. You won’t want to leave this year’s ATC.