Annual Training Conference12
The NHCAA Institute for Health Care Fraud Prevention's Annual Training Conference (ATC) is NHCAA's premiere annual event, recognized industry-wide as the nation's leading health care anti-fraud forum. Attend the ATC and:
- Participate in Pre-Conference workshops, keynote sessions, and over 60 individual sessions designed to provide the latest tools and techniques for fighting fraud and information on emerging trends for successful fraud prevention
- Form business contacts, exchange ideas and renew old acquaintances during the multiple networking opportunities
- Explore numerous business and technology solutions in the Anti-Fraud Expo
- Follow the AHFI® Path, Management Path or the new Law Enforcement Path for suggested sessions designed to enhance investigative knowledge.
- Earn necessary Continuing Education credits supporting a number of designations.