Hotel & Travel Information
The room block at the Rosen Shingle Creek is sold out. Please call the hotel directly at 866.996.6338 to be added on the waiting list or book at one of the overflow hotels.
Rosen Shingle Creek
Our Conference hotel, the Rosen Shingle Creek, is located on 230 exquisitely landscaped acres, offering business travel amenities coupled with recreation opportunities including nature trails, a Golf Magazine commended golf course, spacious exercise and fitness facilities and a wealth of onsite restaurant options to meet every budget.
NHCAA encourages you to book a room in either of the room blocks at the following two hotels listed below. There will be shuttles running in the morning and afternoon from the hotel to the Rosen Shingle Creek.
Hyatt Place Orlando Universal
5895 Caravan Court
Orlando, FL 32819
Cut off date: October 16th
TownePlace Suites by Marriott Orlando at SeaWorld®
10731 International Dr
Orlando, FL 32821
Phone: (407) 996-3400
Rate: Strictly government per diem
Cut off date: October 30th
Hotel Group Rates
Standard Rate - SOLD OUT
$253 (single/double occupancy, $20 for each additional person).
All room rates are subject to the prevailing room tax, which is currently 12.5%. All taxes are subject to change.
- Conference rates are available for nights booked for arrival on Sunday, November 12, 2017 and departure on Friday, November 17, 2017. The group rate expires on October 6, 2017.
- Reservations received after October 6, 2017 are subject to the hotel’s prevailing rate.
- Please review terms, conditions, and substitution and cancellation policies on the hotel’s reservation website.
Effective October 1, 2017, the prevailing government rate will be $129/night. If a reservation was made priort to October 1 at the $114 rate, the rate on the reservation will be updated to the prevailing rate of $129 and a new confirmation will be sent out.
Important Note: Government hotel rates are only available to registered attendees. Hotel registration information will be sent to eligible attendees upon completion of conference registration.
- NHCAA has arranged for a limited number of rooms at the conference host hotel at the prevailing government rate which as of October 1, 2017 will be $129/night.
- The Government rate extends to local, state and Federal government employees with a valid government employment ID. Government contractors are not eligible for the government rate.
- In order to obtain a government rate at check-in, a valid government employee ID is required. Payment must be made with either a government check (made out to Rosen Shingle Creek) or your government agency issued credit card. If these requirements are not met, the hotel will not honor the per diem rate.
If any of the auxiliary aids or services identified in the Americans with Disabilities Act are required at the conference, please email email@example.com prior to arrival. For conference attendees with severe, specific food allergies, please mail firstname.lastname@example.org so arrangements can be made to accommodate attendees at seated meals.
*IMPORTANT MESSAGE: POTENTIAL FRAUD ALERT*
Please be aware that housing poachers may contact members and exhibitors about booking hotel rooms for the ATC or Anti-Fraud Expo. NHCAA is NOT working with any outside companies to provide housing details.
Orlando International Airport (MCO)
Distance to the Airport: 12 miles
Estimated taxi fare: $30 (one way)
A Super Shuttle ride share round trip will cost approximately $16
Hotel parking is available with the valet only. Guest have in/out privileges and prices vary by the hour. Fees are up to $18/ day valet $26.
Business-casual attire is recommended for all sessions and evening functions. Meeting room temperatures and personal comfort levels vary; we strongly suggest that you dress in layers for optimal comfort during Conference sessions.