AHFI Prep Course
The NHCAA AFHI Prep Course is a one-day intensive program designed to highlight key content areas on the AHFI® Examination. Experienced faculty teach about the key areas addressed in the AHFI exam enabling you to feel better prepared for the Accredited Health Care Fraud Investigator (AHFI®) Exam. Sessions focus on coding and medical terminology, health care fraud federal and state regulations, and health insurance post-health care reform. Faculty also provide training on the key investigative skills.
AHFI® Prep Course (Spring Session)
May 1, 2018
Rosen Shingle Creek
8 CPEs | Level II
If applying to sit for the AHFI exam, the application deadline is March 30, 2018.
For more information on testing to become an AHFI®, visit Becoming an AHFI® webpage.
|AHFI® Prep Course||$425||$425|
1NHCAA Member rate applies to all NHCAA Member Organizations, Affiliate Members, Individual Members, Platinum Members, Premier Supporting Members and Supporting Members.
2Government rate applies to NHCAA Law Enforcement Liaisons and other attendees from local, state and federal public agencies.
3Non-Member participants must occupy a professional position with a private for-profit or not-for-profit health care reimbursement organization, or in a local, state or federal law enforcement, prosecutorial, or regulatory agency or in a professional disciplinary organization. All registrations will be reviewed to ensure these eligibility requirements are met. If you are not in one of these positions, but wish to attend, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Multiple Ways to Register
- Online: register online via secure transactions. Please have a Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express card available.
- Fax: Fill out & print completed registration form. Fax form along with credit card payment information or purchase order to 202.785.6764.
- Email: Email your completed registration form along with purchase order to email@example.com.
- Mail: Fill out & print completed registration form. Mail form along with payment information to NHCAA 1220 L Street, NW, Ste 600, Washington, DC 20005. Make check payable to "The NHCAA Institute".
Registration Deadline: April 16
NHCAA accepts registrations after this date; however, NHCAA may not be able to include your contact information in the participant roster or have a certificate of completion on-site for you.
All cancellations (regardless of date) will be assessed with at $100.00 administrative fee.
- All written notice of cancellations and substitutions should be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Before cut-off date - To cancel and obtain a full refund (minus an administrative fee) or to request a substitution, you must provide written notice to The NHCAA Institute - NETS.
- After cut-off date - If you cancel in writing after the cut-off date, no refund will be provided but credit for future training is available. All substitution requests received after the cut-off date will be charged a $100.00 administrative fee.
HOTEL RESERVATIONS & TRAVEL INFORMATION
Rosen Shingle Creek
1.866.996.6338 or 407.996.6338
Hotel Cut-off: Tuesday, April 3rd, 5:00pm ET
All rooms are sold first come, first served. Rooms may sell out prior to the cut-off date, so book at your earliest convenience.
Participants should identify themselves as being with the NHCAA National Education & Training Series (NETS). If you are a federal employee and qualify for the government rate, please also identify yourself as qualifying for the government block.
Standard Single: $209*
Government Single: $114* or prevailing government per diem.
*Cost does not include a 12.5% in state and local taxes.
Reservations must be secured by one night's deposit or a major credit card. One night's charge will be applied to the individual's card for the first night's room/tax if the individual does not arrive on the designated arrival date or does not cancel their reservation 72 hours prior to their scheduled arrival date, or leaves earlier than the confirmed check out date.
Check-in: 4:00 pm
Check-out: 12:00 pm
Complimentary Wifi for guest rooms and use of the roof-top pool and fitness center.
Orlando International Airport (MCO)
Distance to the Airport: 12 miles
Estimated taxi fare: $30 (one way)
A Super Shuttle ride share round trip will cost approximately $16
Hotel parking is available with the valet only. Guest have in/out privileges and prices vary by the hour. Fees are up to $18/ day valet $26.
*IMPORTANT: Website URLs, taxi fares, parking costs, check-in & check-out times, and other quoted prices and information may be changed at the vendors' discretion. Please confirm all costs associated with your travel prior to attending the program.