AHFI Prep Course
The NHCAA AFHI Prep Course is a one-day intensive program designed to highlight key content areas on the AHFI® Examination. Experienced faculty teach about the key areas addressed in the AHFI exam enabling you to feel better prepared for the Accredited Health Care Fraud Investigator (AHFI®) Exam. Sessions focus on coding and medical terminology, health care fraud federal and state regulations, and health insurance post-health care reform. Faculty also provide training on the key investigative skills.
AHFI® Prep Course (Spring Session)
March 7, 2017
New Orleans, LA
8 CPEs | Level II
If applying to sit for the AHFI exam, the application deadline is January 20, 2017.
For more information on testing to become an AHFI®, visit Becoming an AHFI® webpage.
|AHFI® Prep Course||$395||$455||$595|
1NHCAA Member rate applies to all NHCAA Member Organizations, Affiliate Members, Individual Members, Platinum Members, Premier Supporting Members and Supporting Members.
2Government rate applies to NHCAA Law Enforcement Liaisons and other attendees from local, state and federal public agencies.
3Non-Member participants must occupy a professional position with a private for-profit or not-for-profit health care reimbursement organization, or in a local, state or federal law enforcement, prosecutorial, or regulatory agency or in a professional disciplinary organization. All registrations will be reviewed to ensure these eligibility requirements are met. If you are not in one of these positions, but wish to attend, please email us at: email@example.com.
Multiple Ways to Register
Registration is now CLOSED.
- Online: register online via secure transactions. Please have a Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express card available.
- Fax: Fill out & print completed registration form. Fax form along with credit card payment information or purchase order to 202.785.6764.
- Email: Email your completed registration form along with purchase order to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mail: Fill out & print completed registration form. Mail form along with payment information to NHCAA 1220 L Street, NW, Ste 600, Washington, DC 20005. Make check payable to "The NHCAA Institute".
Registration Deadline: February 23
NHCAA accepts registrations after this date; however, NHCAA may not be able to include your contact information in the participant roster or have a certificate of completion on-site for you.
All cancellations (regardless of date) will be assessed with at $100.00 administrative fee.
- All written notice of cancellations and substitutions should be sent via email to the Education & Training team, at email@example.com or mail the NHCAA Institute - NETS at 1220 L Street, NW Suite 600, Washington, DC 20005.
- Before cut-off date - To cancel and obtain a full refund (minus an administrative fee) or to request a substitution, you must provide written notice to The NHCAA Institute - NETS.
- After cut-off date - If you cancel in writing after the cut-off date, no refund will be provided but credit for future training is available. All substitution requests received after the cut-off date will be charged a $100.00 administrative fee.
HOTEL RESERVATIONS & TRAVEL INFORMATION
214 Royal Street
New Orleans, LA 70130
Participants should identify themselves as being with the NHCAA. Reservations must be guaranteed by one night’s deposit or a major credit card. Based on the hotel reservation policies, the deposit will be refunded if reservations are canceled 72 hour prior to date of arrival.
Standard Single/Double: $199.00*
Government Single/Double: $156
Cost does not include 15.75% tax or $2.00 a room night occupancy fee. Government rooms may be exempt from the 15.75% tax.
Check-in: 4:00 pm
Check-out: 12:00 pm
Complimentary Wifi for guest rooms and use of the roof-top pool and fitness center.
Hotel Monteleone valet parking for a nightly fee of $40 plus 13.25% sales tax per night. There is a limited amount of parking for oversized vehicles and vehicle over the following specifications cannot be accommodated: 9 feet, 4 inches high, 79 inches wide, 197 inches long or with a wheelbase of over 116 inches.
Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport (MSY)
- Distance from hotel: 16 miles
- Estimated taxi fare one-way: $50
- Shuttle one-way: Airport Shuttle $24.00 per person
- Website: http://flymsy.com/
*IMPORTANT: Website URLs, taxi fares, parking costs, check-in & check-out times, and other quoted prices and information may be changed at the vendors' discretion. Please confirm all costs associated with your travel prior to attending the program.