Annual Training Conference – Virtual Edition
The NHCAA Institute for Health Care Fraud Prevention’s Annual Training Conference (ATC) is recognized as the single-most important health care anti-fraud event, spotlighting trends and emerging schemes. NHCAA has determined that we will move forward with a Virtual Annual Training Program for 2021 from November 16-19.
Building on the success of the 2020 Virtual Annual Training Conference, NHCAA will once again offer valuable training on trending schemes and critical investigative skills, interactive networking with attendees and learning from faculty, and an Expo Hall filled with expertise on anti-fraud solutions and insights.
Educational content will include sessions on the following topic areas:
- Investigating Health Care Fraud Trends
- Expanding Investigative, Management and Analytical Skills
- Examining Law Enforcement Case Studies
- Leveraging Data in Investigations
- Exploring Fraud in the Government Programs
- Detecting Dental Fraud Issues
- Discovering New Fraud Fighting Solutions
The Call for Presentations is now open. Submission deadline is Friday, April 23, 2021.