Annual Training Conference – Virtual Edition
- Enjoy online discussions on the challenges and opportunities on working investigations.
- Dedicate time to think, discover, and drive your organization’s success with investigations.
- Enhance your skills to identify red flags, analyze data, and discover new tips.
Registration is now open.We’ll be announcing the conference programming and content later in June.
Registrations will not be processed until payment is received. Please do not submit duplicate registrations.
(before September 22)
(after September 22)
Registration closes at 4:00 pm ET on Tuesday, November 9, 2021.
- All cancellations (regardless of date) will be assessed with $100.00 administrative fee.
All written notice of cancellations and substitutions should be sent via email to the Education & Training team, at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail the NHCAA Institute – ATC at 1220 L Street, NW Suite 600, Washington, DC 20005.
- Before cut-off date: To cancel and obtain a full refund (minus an administrative fee) or to request a substitution, you must provide written notice to The NHCAA Institute – ATC.
- After cut-off date: If you cancel in writing after the cutoff date, no refund will be provided but credit for future training is available. All substitution requests received after the cut-off date will be charged a $100.00 administrative fee.
Important: Please read
By registering for the 2021 Annual Training Conference, you acknowledge that your name, title and company will be listed on the online platform for networking purposes. Registration also constitutes consent to be included in the Annual Training Conference mailing list (which includes an attendee’s name, title, company and mailing address) provided to exhibitors for their planning purposes before the conference. To opt-out of being included in the exhibitor list, please email email@example.com.
For more information regarding administrative policies such as refunds, cancellations and complaints, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Details & FAQ
Sessions for the Annual Training Conference will be available from November 16-19 between 11:00 am – 4:00 pm ET. Similar to last year’s program, the sessions will be held at the scheduled time on the agenda. We are using the Pathable platform for the ATC once again so you will be able to live chat with your colleagues and speakers during the session via a discussion group while you watch the sessions. Live networking and meetings can be conducted through Zoom via the platform. More information will be available over the coming months!
The concurrent sessions will be pre-recorded and available until December 30, 2021.
Sessions throughout the program are both Level II and III.
As a level II, or intermediate program, some investigative / health care / coding expertise is assumed. Training content is focused on the detection and investigative processes.
As a level III, or expert program content is designed for management level staff.
NHCAA is using a conference platform from Pathable Inc. If you attended last year and were able to participate in the sessions, then you will be all set for this year. If you didn’t attend last year, additional information is coming soon. We do suggest that disconnect from your VPN and minimize any other programs that might decrease your bandwidth while viewing the conference.
The week prior to the conference, you will receive an email with a unique link to access the platform and set up your profile. Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge are the preferred browsers that are recommended to achieve optimal performance while in the conference platform. The platform will NOT load in Internet Explorer.