Annual Training Conference
- About the ATC
- ATC Call for Presentations - Open until March 16
- ATC Registration
- Conference Hotel
- Exhibit & Sponsorship Opportunities
- Future ATC
The NHCAA Institute for Health Care Fraud Prevention's Annual Training Conference (ATC) is recognized as the single-most important health care anti-fraud event, spotlighting trends and emerging schemes. The ATC brings together the industry's leaders to share information on best practices to detect, investigate, prosecute and prevent fraud, waste and abuse.
Attend the ATC and:
- Participate in Pre-Conference workshops, keynote sessions, and concurrent sessions designed to provide the latest tools and techniques for fighting fraud and information on emerging trends for successful fraud prevention.
- Form business contacts, exchange ideas and renew acquaintances during the multiple networking opportunities.
- Explore numerous business and technology solutions in the Anti-Fraud Expo.
- Participate in sessions that's designed to enhance your investigate skills.
- Earn necessary Continuing Education credits supporting a number of designations.
Mark your calendar and plan to join the over 1,300 health care anti-fraud professionals and federal, state and local law enforcement officials who gather each year at this unique forum.
Conference Registration will open in May. Please check back soon.
Located in the heart of the breathtaking landscape of Orange County, California, the Anaheim Marriott is a family friendly hotel that offers guests the perfect location for both business and leisure travel. Guest rooms feature plush Marriott bedding, "plug and play" technology features - including high speed internet (daily fee of $12.95 for in-room internet), a mini-fridge, and large screen LCD TVs. Nearby local attractions include: Disneyland® Park and Disney's California Adventure®, Universal Studios, Angels Stadium, Newport Beach, Knott's Berry Farm. For additional information and details about the Anaheim Marriott please visit their website.
Conference and Hotel Registration will open in May, 2018. Check this site and watch your email for updates.
October 14 – 18
November 17 – 20
Hyatt Regency New Orleans
New Orleans, LA
November 16 – 19
Grand Hyatt San Antonio
San Antonio, TX