Annual Training Conference
The NHCAA Institute for Health Care Fraud Prevention's Annual Training Conference (ATC) is recognized as the single-most important health care anti-fraud event, spotlighting trends and emerging schemes. The ATC brings together the industry's leaders to share information on best practices to detect, investigate, prosecute and prevent fraud, waste and abuse.
Reasons to Attend the ATC
- Examine the lessons learned from cases and schemes with the investigators who worked them.
- Join with your peers from the private and public sectors to learn about new schemes and the latest tools and techniques for fighting fraud.
- Form business connections, exchange ideas, and renew old friendships during the multiple networking opportunities.
- Explore numerous business and technology solutions in the Anti-Fraud Expo.
- Earn necessary Continuing Education credits supporting a number of designations.
Opening Keynote Speaker
One of the greatest soccer players of all-time
Powerhouse: 13 Teamwork Tactics that Build Excellence and Unrivaled Success
From your Colleagues …
“As someone who is new to fraud investigations, I appreciated having the opportunity to learn more about fraud schemes and fraud detection. The information I will take away will be very helpful in my job role”.
“Great mix of presentations, and I learned a lot on new topics I haven’t previously investigated.”
“I learned a lot of great tips from my session. Meeting people and sharing ideas. Wonderful experience.”
“I last attended two years ago and that conference was really good. This conference was excellent. I am a data analyst and was impressed with all of the offerings, tips, and insights”.
“This conference exceeded my expectations. The networking with peers, meeting the vendors, the industry leaders were the highlight. I learned a lot and I’m looking forward to next year!”