NHCAA is seeking health care anti-fraud professionals to share best practices, case studies, emerging schemes, investigative skills, clinical knowledge, proven data mining techniques, and investigative solutions at the 2021 program listed below.
- Virtual Annual Training Conference, November 16-19
Annual Training Conference
Submission Deadline: Friday, April 23, 2021
Program Dates: November 16-19
The NHCAA Institute for Health Care Fraud Prevention is now accepting abstracts for the 2021 Virtual Annual Training Conference. The program is designed for all levels of investigators, analysts, and law enforcement agents.
Each year the ATC Committee reviews over 150 abstracts and can only accept about 50 for presentation at the conference. Below are a few things to consider when putting your submission together to help it stand out.
- What is unique, new, or different about your submission? Make sure your submission is well-written and detailed but succinct. The committee is looking for cases and lessons learned that bring something new or a new perspective to the fraud-fighting industry.
- What will attendees learn? There continues to be an emphasis on ensuring that attendees take away information, skills, and tools. Presenters will be required to include a closing slide that identifies three (3) things that the audience can use back in the office on their own investigations.
- Data Analytics – The ATC Committee is once again requesting that all submissions include a description of how data is used in the investigation, what codes were identified, and what can be replicated in other investigations. When submitting the abstract, provide the following information:
- What data techniques were used to find the scheme?
- How do you use analytics to drive an investigation?
- Who is the audience for the session – the investigator vs. analyst?
- What are the codes identified in this scheme (CPT, ICD-10, HCPCS, REV codes)?
How should you submit?
Please click here to submit a presentation for the 2021 Annual Training Conference.
What is the deadline?
In order for your presentation to be considered by the ATC Planning Committee, abstracts must be submitted by Friday, April 23.
How can I sponsor and exhibiting?
If you are interested in sponsorship or exhibit opportunities at our Annual Training Conference, please contact Bridgid Myers at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information and to be added to the Call for Presentations email announcements, email email@example.com.